Renouncing the contract
If you are a consumer - as a rule you have a right to renounce the contract entered remotely.
You can renounce the contract by making a statement about renouncing the contract sending for instance an email to the address: email@example.com.
The item should be returned to us immediately to the address: Gniezno 62-200, ul. Armii Poznań 10A, but no longer than 14 days from the day of renouncing the contract.
You can renounce the contract within 14 days.
Counting of 14 days period is started:
• for the contract, in which we hand over an item obliging us to relocate its ownership - from the moment in which you or a third party designated by you, but other than deliverer, become an owner of a product;
• for the digital content - from the day of entering into the contract.
To keep the date of renouncing the contract it is enough that you send the information until the given period of 14 days expires.
Every payment you had made, including costs of delivery on the basis of the Regulations, will be returned immediately and no later than 14 days from the day of receiving the information about renouncing the contract.
We can refrain from returning the payment until receiving the products or until the proof of them being sent back is received, depending on which action would happen first.
Remember that the right to renounce the contract entered remotely does not apply, among others, in reference to the contact:
• in which the subject of the benefit is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or dedicated to serve their individual needs;
• in which the subject of the benefit is an item that goes off quickly or has a short expiry date;
• in which the subject of the benefit is an item delivered in a sealed packaging, that after being opened cannot be returned concerning the healthcare or due to hygienic sake if the packaging was opened after the delivery;
• in which the subject of the benefit are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a seal packaging, if the packaging was opened after the delivery and that are not saved on a durable medium, if meeting the provision began after a clear consumer’s permission before the period of renouncing the contract expired and after informing them by the entrepreneur about losing the right for renouncing the contract.
Detailed information about renouncing the contract may be found in our Regulations.
If a product bought in our shop has a defect, you can make a complaint on the grounds of a warranty. It is best to send a complaint to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address: ul. Różana 40, 62-220 Niechanowo.
The product must be then sent to the address: Gniezno 62-200, ul. Armii Poznań 10A.
In connection with the defect you can:
• demand changing the item for one free from defects;
• demand removing the defect;
• make a statement regarding price reduce or if the defect is substantial - make a statement to renounce the contract.
We answer for the defects for the period of 2 years since handing over the product.
As a rule, you can make a complaint within a year since noticing the defect, but the time to make a formal complaint cannot be later than the seller’s responsibility period.
Examining your complaint would be made no later than within 14 days after receiving your complaint form.
More information can be found in our Regulations.